Your portable play mat has been handcrafted with love and care. Of course you want to keep it looking luscious! Here’s how to do it:
- Remove cord before washing (hand wash it)
- Warm or cold wash in delicates bag
- Line dry immediately (to prevent denim seeping)
- Avoid bleach (it weakens the fibres and colours)
- Do not iron or store under heavy objects (it will permanently flatten the padding)
Always supervise babies around cords.
Bibs and Burp Cloths
Let’s face it: we’re basically a bunch of things designed to soak up baby spew and dribble. Still, the better you take care of us, the longer we’ll last. Here’s how to do it:
- Warm wash (or cold, better for the environment)
- Avoid bleach (it weakens our fibres and colours)
- Avoid fabric softeners (we won’t be as absorbent)
- Line dry in direct sunlight (it helps disinfect us)
- Warm iron on patterned side (or just fold us)
Don’t leave bibs on sleeping babies, or let baby chew on the studs. We don’t want them to choke!
Your new, snuggly Cobbett & Paws blanket has been handcrafted with love and care. To keep your new blanket feeling soft and looking great:
- Warm or cold wash either by hand or in the machine (normal cycle is fine).
- Line dry or tumble dry on low.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Do not iron.
Your bunny can’t wait to come home with you! To keep your bunny looking great:
- Warm or cold wash in a delicates bag
- Dry in sunlight (this will help disinfect bunny)
- Avoid bleach (it weakens bunny’s fibres and destroys colours)
- Do not iron (were you really going to?!)
- But also, do not dry clean.